Friday 30 November 2012

Some weeks ago, i sent this and a mug cosy off to a customer, paypal sent me the wrong address, i sent it recorded, but it was never returned to me...now finally
..Update...
got a letter from the royal mail a couple of weeks back saying they were passing it to there lost depot..i presume the depot isnt actually lost,but its where lonely packages go to live..anyway, today i got a letter and a cheque to cover my missing stuff and postage...so after me being not very nice to the Royal Mail, let me just say Thanks! it pays to send recorded and follow up if it goes astray, but most of all, take pics of whats inside the package and have all reciepts of your outlay, i sent copies of my paypal expense for yarn etc..so im a happy bunny,.... no im not, ive just sent back my android tablet at a cost of £7.55 special delivery for a refund, and i want my postage back!

No comments:

Post a Comment